The Mitchell Family

I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)

Friday, April 13, 2007

The One with Easter - A Week Ago




Even though Easter was a week ago now, I still wanted to write a post about it, I just hadn't felt like sitting down and doing it. So, here it goes. On Good Friday we went to church in the morning, then later in the day went to my parents house for our Easter dinner. We chose to do it on Friday because Dan & Amber were down and Sunday was going to be a busy day. So, Mom had tons of candy for all of us - yikes - too much sugar! We had a fun, relaxing day. Saturday was a big Easter Event at church for the kids. I volunteered and had to have my face painted and wear bunny ears - it was so funny to see all these mature adults walking around looking like bunnies. It was a lot of fun and was a huge success. Chris, Dan & Amber brought Shana and she really enjoyed herself. She sat nicely for most of the program, and even participated in the Easter egg hunt - which she came out quite well. I did notice, however, a change in her attitude after the weekend because of all the candy that she had eaten. So, we put a limit on her Easter candy - she only gets a few pieces once a week. I think she takes after her Daddy, and can't handle too much sugar! Sunday, was a pretty typical day. We went to the early service and Shana got to wear her beautiful new dress (sorry, I forgot to take pictures). She looked so pretty and got tons of compliments. Chris and Shana went home after the first service ended and I stayed to work in the Toddler nursery for second service. We relaxed for a bit in the afternoon, then went to Mom & Dad's for supper and then Twenty20 in the evening. We didn't get home til 12 AM! Needless to say, I was exausted after the weekend. The rest of the week as been farely normal. Last night I went to Missaussaga for a meeting for new business venture I am trying out - I'll write more about that later. I got home late again and so I'm a little tired today. So that has been my week. Sorry, no funny stories that I can think of.

1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

i love the first pic, you are glowing girl. pregnancy looks good on you! not that you don't look cute as a bunny or anything. ha.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home