The One with The Awesome Girl Day!

So on Friday afternoon, Chris & I took Shana to this awesome place called KidZone. It is Canada's largest indoor playground, and it's very cool. Shana (and Chris) had so much fun. They ran around and chased eachother through tunnels and went down huge twirly slides and played in giant ball pits (as you can see from the picture). This lasted about 2 1/2 hours, while I'll sat on the couches and drank a slushy with the other moms. Needless to say, Shana was exausted when she was done. She came out sweating - her hair had even curled! We went home and had supper and she was more than ready to go to bed. Chris & I spent the rest of the evening tinkering around the house, cleaning, etc. and talking on the phone to family out west.
Saturday was the best day ever! My mom came and picked up Shana early in the morning to spend the day with her and Dad. Chris went to work and I had the ultimate relaxing fun day. 4 of my friends came over around 9 AM, bearing tons of food and we spent a good portion of the day (in our comfy clothes - with blankets and pillows) watching Pride & Prejudice. Not just any Pride & Prejudice - the 6 hour A&E version! It was so awesome! The whole movie took us until 3 PM to watch, including many food and bathroom breaks! What a fun girly day. Chris & I picked up Shana from my parents shortly afterward and had a nice evening home. We played Monopoly and Chris totally whooped me - oh well, I'll get him one day.
Today we had church in the morning. It was a beautiful sunny day today, but we didn't get to enjoy too much of it. Shana had to have a nap, so that cut into most of our afternoon. Tonight we have a 40th birthday party to go to, that should be fun. Shana is spending the evening with her Deetie, which makes me kinda sad cause I feel like I haven't seen her much today - but I guess I have the rest of the week. Anyway, that's about all for now.
By the way, I've also joined the wonderful world of Facebook! It's totally addictive and so much fun. So, if you have a Facebook account, look me up and check out our photos and be my friend! Have a great week!

3 Comments:
What a wonderful day!!! Shana looked like she had amazing FUN!! I could just see Chris running around with her!! LOL I just joined Facebook too - although it is very boring on my page so far - not sure when I will get into it - I really enjoy seeing your blog page - just not sure what I would put on mine!!! (No fun baby that the world would want to see!!!! ha ha)
wow....shan is cute in these pics. She looks like such a big girl. I was excited to see her yesterday but she was such a brat to me....grrr
that is the best, having a dad who likes to be with his kid(s) man shana is growing up so fast. she is too cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home