The One with The Strep
Today, Chris has left me to go snowboarding at Blue Mountain. I had to laugh a bit when I got up this morning and it was raining! But, apparently nothing deters Chris when he's going to snowboard, hopefully his buddies are as enthusiastic! Jenn is coming over to keep me and Shana company, and hopefully we can get out to do some shopping, as long as Shana doesn't sleep all day (she took a 4 hour nap yesterday!) I really want to try and find a maternity dress for my brother-in-law's wedding. Alesha leant me this super cute one that I can wear if I can't find anything else, but to be totally honest, I just feel like buying a new dress - even if I don't really need it - shhh, don't tell Chris!
We're going to have a busy day tomorrow because it's Twenty20 night, thank God for my parents, I never have to pay a babysitter, it's awesome! Chris & I are going to have to fight over who gets to go to church tomorrow morning though, obviously I won't bring Shana and put her in the nursery, so one of us will have to stay home.
Well, I'm going to get Shana some lunch now (hopefully she eats!) I want her to for a nap early, she didn't go to sleep until midnight last night and she was up at 7:30 this morning. Have a great weekend!

4 Comments:
Awww....poor baby. I hope Shana did not catch this from kissing my kids.
The twins had this same thing (never got it looked at by the Dr, but it was a bad cold and fever) for about a week...right before I left for my trip. Ya, I needed it after that week! Get better, Shana, and stop kissing girls.
Awww little cutie, that sucks! Hope she is feeling better and in the words of Tyson "Jesus is her peeler!" BTW i wanted to comment on your awesome post about the 20/20 I was actually gonna say pretty much the same thing so i just told people to come and check out your site.
K i don't know the whole blogging editcate but I have to comment to Em...um, i thought Mcaully was a BOY!! and your kids were the ones making the moves! The only reason i have to defend her is b/c I know how much she loves playing with other kids (insert sarcasam here!) and i think that you need to get your kids under control...if you need help i can suggest some places for them! LOL!!! well, if no one else thinks i'm funny at least i do!
Love you guys!
How sweet is your little Shana and here dolly!! Yes - I will pray for her!!! No one wants their little one sick!!! (SO helpless, except for Jesus & prayer!!)
We are heading to Virginia next week to see our kids and Ayden!! can't wait!! Ayden will be one year old on Mar. 23 - and we get to be there!! YAHOO!! We will be gone for almost 2 weeks - back the end of the month!!
SO - we will soon be seeing you at T & T's wedding!! How long can you spend in SK???? Hope to get some good visiting time!!!
Let us know as soon as Shana is feeling better!!! Love to all!!!
McAuley is a BOY???....
Actually, McAuley kissed Shana once...then Shana started kissing Zayne. I kept trying to get McAuley to kiss her, but she was too busy kissing Zayne. Maybe that's a good thing, since McAuley kisses the diaper disposal.
Oh dear, we do need help. Maybe I should spank it out. LOL...
Post a Comment
<< Home