I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)
The One With Shana & Zayne

So last night we went to visit some friends in Woodstock who we hadn't seen in over a year. It was so good to see everybody and as you can tell, we had fun. These pictures are of Shana & Zayne, Zayne is two months older than Shana (although you wouldn't be able to tell by their size). Shana is a bit taller, but Zayne's vocabulary is quite advanced. They were so cute together. They didn't always get along, because Shana can be a little leary of other children, but for the most part they played well together. Anyway, I just had to post those pictures because they are so cute (so Em, I beat you to it!)
2 Comments:
Thanks Heather!! I love those pictures!! Got some video of the kisses in action - I wish I had been able to catch McAuley kissing Shana...that was sweet! I think the kids had a blast, Shana did well, I thought with the kids, even though she had a few "moments"...she just likes her personal space, I guess! Well, she'll learn how to be a good big sister when baby arrives, right?
aww they both look so cute together!!
Post a Comment
<< Home