The One with The Holiday
Well, I had a great weekend, but it's taken me a few days to be able to sit down and write about it. I love the Christmas season and all, but man it sure keeps you busy. Last Friday night, I spent the evening with my mom and my sister, we had a super girly night and it was awesome. We went to Williams for supper and then went to the theatre to see The Holiday. What a great movie! Jenn has been totally in love with Jude Law forever and now I see why, he really is quite something to look at! Wow! (Don't worry, I still love Chris!) Anyway, it was just an all-around great flick, good romance stories, good friendship stories, good human interest stories and great scenery. My next dream Christmas, after I spend it in New York City, will be to go to England and spend a country Christmas there. It really is beautiful. Saturday was a relaxing day at home with Chris & Shana, we shopped in the morning and then spent the afternoon together at home. Saturday evening we went to Ryan & Abby's for a birthday party, we had tons of fun and it's always great to relax in Ryan's theatre room (Lesh, we watched your favourite movie - Elf!), it was especially nice because Shana spent the night at my Mom & Dad's house, so we were free to stay out late and sleep in - it was wonderful!
The past few days I've been busier at home than usual. Shana has been a bit of a challenge. I think she's getting a few more teeth because she's been a bit more "willful" and hasn't been eating much, I'm noticing a pattern now as her last set that came in she acted the same way. Thank God it is only a season! For the all the family, sorry about the lack of up to date pictures of Shana. Since we don't have a digital camera (hint,hint) and my mom's scanner isn't working right now, we haven't been able to get any pictures onto our computer. Hopefully after Christmas I'll be able to get some on there.
Anyway, I should get going. Sorry that the blogs have been few and far between. I really would write more if things were going on, but they have stayed pretty boring. But, I'm not complaining, Alesha's blog page is always full - but I think I would rather have my uneventful life right now - sorry Lesh!!

3 Comments:
hey heath,
if you ever wanna take pics of the shan you are more than welcome to use my present digital cam and then I can just email them to you or you can wait till i get my new one for Christmas or my Birthday ;)but nonetheless i can hook ya up so people dont complain.
you're funny! jenn ahs been in love with jude law for i think as long as i have known her. as for some pics. i'm goona email you some of the ones i took of Shanaw!! when i was there. As for the eventful life...i wouldnt worry about it if i were you! At least you have a car! and hey, if you want i can mail you a mouse then chris can chase it around! let me know if youre interested
Alesha, I think I'll take you up on that - the pictures I mean, not the mouse!
Post a Comment
<< Home