The Mitchell Family

I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The One with all the Pictures

This is Shana with her horse that she got for Christmas from my parents. I hope to have the video clip posted soon.


Merry Christmas from the Mitchell Family! It's now 2 days after Christmas and we are finally getting snow, just a light snow that is barely covering the ground, but at least it's something. Well, we had a wonderful Christmas! And we were exceedingly blessed beyond our hopes and dreams!! As you can see, we now have a digital camera. We purchased it just before Christmas as a gift to ourselves (with the help of B&R and Grandma Weiler!) We love it and are so excited to be able to keep our family up to date with photos and video clips. Hope you all enjoy the months to come.

Well, Christmas was quite the event at my parents house. My brother and Amber, as well as my Grandmother were all able to come to Mom & Dad's to spend Christmas with us. It was so nice to have them all there. Shana received an entire new wardrope for Christmas - I'm not exaggerating in the least. I've never seen so many clothes for her, it was awesome. She also received some very cool new toys, one of which was a rocking horse from my parents. I actually have a video clip that was taken with my sister's cell phone that I'm going to post, as soon as I figure out how to do that. I have the code, just not sure where to put it yet. So, stay tuned. Chris and I both received some clothes, shoes, stuff for our house, etc. It was a wonderful Christmas, but especially great to spend it with my family. I know Chris and I both wished we could have spent Christmas with both sides of our family, but the distance didn't make it possible. We really missed his family this year, but we hope to see them by summer.

Well, that's all I'm going to say for now. The above pictures were taken Christmas Eve as we were getting ready to go to church. Shana is in her new Christmas dress that Chris & I got for her, and the fur coat is from my parents. She looked so cute, and absolutely loved her new coat - not so much the hat, oh well. Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

you broke the tradition! You shouldve called it The one with all the pictures...you ruined everything!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well, Jenn, I hope you're happy. I changed the title just for you, I hate to disappoint. Thanks for the idea of the name, I actually couldn't think of one - thus, the lack of "the one with".

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEATHER!! Great minds think alike! I got Zayne the EXACT black dress! Isn't it adorable?? AND, we have that same horse, too....except we got ours FREE from freecyle. We gave it to the kids on the 1st birthday. They don't ride it all that often, maybe when they are older...

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's almost the same horse...ours is brown with white spots...but same sounds and stuff...trot, trot, trot, neigh, neigh!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home