Woohoo - Peter is Gone!

For those of you who don't watch Amazing Race, that will make no sense whatsoever. But, those of you who do - I'm sure you are rejoicing with exceeding great joy!! I know I'm a few days late with my rejoicing, but honestly I haven't had much time to sit down and type. My mom and I watched Amazing Race on Sunday night and much to our great delight the "dating" couple, Sarah & Peter were eliminated from the race. Sarah I didn't mind, but her boyfriend Peter was the biggest jerk I've ever seen. Needless to say, when they were eliminated Sarah was pretty quick to say that Peter was not the guy for her. Good for you Sarah!
Anyway, I've had a fairly busy few days. On Saturday we went to Dundas to visit my brother and Amber. It was Amber's birthday, so we were celebrating that with her. We had a great time, but Shana didn't sleep much that day, so by the time we were pulling out of Dundas around 10 PM - she was fast asleep in her carseat. Sunday was a pretty typical day, church, home for nap (not just Shana) and to my parents house for dinner. Monday we had our small group and it was awesome - and I'm not just saying that because my dad might be reading this! It was really great and we had a much needed time of "soaking". Yesterday, Nicole and the girls came over for the afternoon. It was a nice relaxing day, unless you don't consider 3 girls chasing eachother around the house squealing relaxing. What I mean by relaxing is that Adam came to pick up Nicole and brought dinner! Woohoo, yay Adam. Anyway, Chris and Adam did the dishes while Nicole and I drank our coffee and visited, it was a much needed break. Today Shana & I spent the morning at the church, she played in the nursery with Alicia while I did some work in the office. Now, I'm taking a break just before I have to get dinner ready and go pick up Chris from work.
Well, Shana's Larry Boy video is over, so I better get going. Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to post later. By the way, regarding the picture, Jenn wanted me to post that and let you all know how much Shana loves her "Deetie."

4 Comments:
yay my favourite picture ever! Shana does love her Deetie! Ahh...shes cute...I dont watch Amazing Race so when I saw this title I thought you were talking about Peter Fleming being in Saudi Arabia. I was gonna get mad at you for sayin mean things about my friend...lol....but then I realized that you dont really know Petey and why would you be happy hes gone!? It all comes together now! LOL...Deetie over and out!
I sure enjoy your site including the pictures. Just some family news to pass on. Tony called that Melissa got her license and Ashley got her learners yesterday. The stolen van showed up in Edmonton. There was definitely a party in it but it was in one piece. Brad and Shawna are moving this weekend (they sold their house but the house they wanted to buy sold the day before theirs so they are renting until spring and then building). Barry and Shanna went to Alberta to pick up some furniture she has in storage out there. Terry is prone at the moment "watching the football game". I sorted my closets and went for a long walk today. Talked to Murray on Friday night and Terry will likely call him tonight. We try and each of us call him at least once a week. Mom was still trying to get the upper hand on all those leaves coming from her neighbours poplars.
Hey Heather...I got your message...a long time ago..hehe!
Ya, actually, right after I posted that, I went to Save.ca and found those coupons! I love that place!!
I have yet to use them, because I keep forgetting they are in my purse when I go to Walmart! You guys will have to come down and visit again, soon! Shana is getting so big!!
Sorry...I had to laugh at that "Anonymous" post - obviously a family member, but to the rest of us who have not the slightest clue who they are or who they are talking about, it's pretty funny.
Makes me want to tell you all about how the last couple days I have been waking up with the sun, shining right in my eyes. I have an eye mask in my bedside table that I keep for occasions like that. Jason hates my eye mask, I don't know why. My mom came by tonight to pick us up for church because Jason is out with the teens. Oh, now, that all leaves are gone off the trees, I am seeing all these nests that look like squirel nests. I am not sure if they are or not. I made Roast Beef for supper last night. It was good. I also made a Winter Squash...they are on for $0.75 each at Food Basic's. That's a good deal. I will have to get some to keep till Christmas, or whenever. No one intresting has called lately - just the usual wrong numbers - asking for Scott or Tracy Pearson. Sounds alot like Scott and Lacey Peterson...ya know, the guy who killed his wife and unborn son in the US a few years ago. Oh, Chris and Mel Eigenheer were here on Tuesday - has a nice visit with them. Oh, and I forgot to tell you I dyed my hair a few weeks ago. It looks better now. Anyhow...talk to you later!
Post a Comment
<< Home