The Mitchell Family

I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm new to this.......


Well, here it is. Finally I'm a blogger. After much persuasion from my sister and Alesha, I've joined the new trend. Hopefully everyone finds our lives as interesting as we do. I finally figured out that this is a good way to let people know what is going on with us without actually having to call or email! I'll start out with a story about my genius daughter. Today Shana was emptying my purse, as she loves to do, she found my tide stick. Well, after picking it up and thoroughly examining it and saying "oooohhhh, what's this?" She lifted her shirt and starting rubbing the end of the tide stick on the corner of her shirt. Talk about observant. When Chris and I noticed what she was doing, we congratulated her and she started clapping and saying "good goo", her words for 'good girl'. What a funny kid. We finally finished buying her winter gear for her. I never knew how hard it would be to find winter boots for a 16 month old. Every pair we tried on her, we put her down and let her walk around and she ended up tripping because she couldn't bend her knees. You would think that boot makers would realize that they don't have to make boots so tall for little kids, because their legs aren't very long - hello!! Anyway, we finally found a pair that we're suitable, the shoe part is boot-like, warm and insulated and the top part that goes up her leg is soft-sweater like material. Probably not practical for hiking in deep snow, but for those of you who know me well also know that I'm not much into hiking so we don't have too much to worry about this winter. We'll wait till she's out snowboarding with her dad one year before we get her some serious boots. Anyway, that's been my weekend so far. I better wrap this up, Chris and I are going to spend our evening watching Season 2 of House - totally addicting.

~~Heather

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather - good blogging!! Will be looking forward to your updates of you and your family!!! Need MORE pictures - including your handsome hubby (AND his gorgeous wife!!!!) Love you Lots!!(miss you too!!!) Blessings!!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Alesha said...

Woo Hoo! its about time you joined the gang out here in Cyber space! ! This will be great! Shana is as cute as ever. Now you need to get a dropshots account and post pics on there!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey heady nice page! I agree Shan is a genius and the cutest little girlie ever...maybe Im biased!!! ya think? anyway Im glad you made a page finally.I have tons of pics of Shan on my computer if you want any just lemme know and I'll send you the url's. Tell Shan that her Deetie says hi!! See ya tomorrow!K bye!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks guys! I feel like I've joined an elite club. Hey, Lesh, I'll have to get you to tell me how to add links to my page and how I get more pics on there. Love you all!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home