The Mitchell Family

I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Cities & Knights Champion - Again!

Well, here is a picture of my two cuties. Shana loves "helping" Chris play the guitar!

So Chris is the Cities & Knights champion again! We were at Ryan & Abby's last night hanging out, and some of us decided to play Cities & Knights. It ended up with Chris playing against 5 girls! He definitely had his work cut out for him because girls can be pretty nasty and competitive. Anyway, it was tons of fun and I was proud of my man.

We're headed to my brother & sister-in-laws today, it's Amber's birthday. So, Dan's cooking and I'm bringing the cake - which I'm baking as I type. I'm making a filled cake with my new "Bake & Fill" pan that I got for my birthday from Dan & Amber. It is very cool and I'm so excited to use it!


Anyway, sorry that this wasn't a more interesting blog. Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to write after the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alesha said...

Your pan sounds cool let me know how it works! Way to go Mitch on th ebig win! when we are home for Christmas we have to have a game of Settlers!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and Heather and Shana,
Love seeing your pictures and blog. I told your dad about it tonight Chris when I was talking to him on the phone. I also read your Saturday blog to mom and she got quite a kick out of it. She had heard of blogs on TV so she kind of knew what I meant. Great way to keep in touch. Tony had been in to see Murray with the three youngest. Brenda is in Edmonton finishing her LPN course. Her van was wrecked by running into a deer before she left so she borrowed Uncle Larry's van. In Edmonton, it was stolen. She really didn't need that kind of hassle. I admire her so much taking this course with 5 children to look after and working. Talk to you later.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Lesh, pan works great. Very cool - however, the cake isn't nearly as fluffy as normal cakes because there is no air getting into it, it is covered by the insert pan. So it tends to be a bit heavy, but tastes great with whatever you fill it with.

Val, Thanks for keeping Murray and Grandma M. informed!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home