The Mitchell Family

I'm 26 years old. I'm the wife of the most handsome man I know, and the mother of the most beautiful little girl. A little biast, but that's okay. I live in K-Dub, and love it! Life is good and God is great. Hope you enjoy reading up on our lives and all that God is doing through us and in us. Bless you all and thanks for listening (or reading!)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Burning the midnight oil


Well, not really. It's actually only 11:24 PM and I am downstairs on the computer when I should be sleeping as soundly as Chris is right now. But I'm not. Maybe it's the coffee that I had at my friend Nicole's house tonight that she claimed was decaf. I beg to differ. Anyhoo, I'm wide awake, but it's well worth it. We had a fun night. Nicole and I had the ultimate girlie night while our hubbies went and did their man stuff. After all four girls were tucked in soundly (only one is mine), we ate fruit and chocolate fondue while soaking our feet in a foot spa and watching a girlie movie. Totally girlie, I admit, but how often do we really get to do stuff like that? Anyway, it was totally fun and all the girls had fun together too. I had Cadence and Leanna (Nicole's two oldest) laughing hysterically at me while I was pretending to accidently drop their teddy bear (I know, kids get a kick out of the weirdest things), anyway, Shana was watching curiously at the two of them and I could tell by her face that she couldn't really figure out why this was so funny. But, not wanting to be left out, Shana starts laughing with them - only it was her fake courtesy laugh - those of you who know her well know this laugh. It reminded me of that West Jet commerical of the passengers on the plane laughing at the comedian on t.v., and the one lonely passenger who can't find the channel, so he's pretending to laugh along with them - only it's like two seconds after. That was Shana tonight. Anyway, had to be there.

Well, I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing. I admit that I was skeptical at first, but I think this is going to be a lot of fun. But, I really should hit the hay. I'm supposed to be volunteering at our church office tomorrow morning, I go every Wednesday morning and help out wherever they need it. So I need my beauty sleep. TTFN

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...lol...so you didnt volunteer at the church today...lazy butt! youre awesome!!!*eye roll*

12:29 PM  
Blogger Alesha said...

Hey, sounds like you had a fun night. Gotta admit i was hit with a twinge of jealousy. make sure you let Nicole know what an awesome friend you are!! Kinda made me think of Thursday night roomie nights...mmm...$5 pizza, coke (until Joel made me stop drinking it!!) and Friends. GOOD TIMES! Hey did you get a dig camera? just wondering b/c of the pic on here. take care we'll talk soon i hope.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home